Demelza Pumpkin Hunt 2019
JOIN THE BLACKHEATH PUMPKIN HUNT
You’re invited on a ghoulish adventure this October half term, in support of Demelza Hospice Care for Children. With nine locations to visit and treats to collect along the way, pop into our Blackheath showroom for Halloween fruit punch and a colourful surprise.
What is the Pumpkin Hunt?
- Children will be given their own Pumpkin Passport to get stamped and will receive treats at stops along the route.
- Dress up in your most original costumes for the chance to win a fantastic family prize! More details coming soon.
- The Pumpkin Hunt is open to all children, however please be aware that treats may not be suitable for under 3’s.
- Access into some of the shops may be limited for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- £5.00 per child
- Every child’s place includes 2 accompanying adults free of charge
For the best dressed, we have a whole host of prizes! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
After the event, the winner of each location will be entered into a competition to potentially win an amazing prize of £250 John Lewis vouchers! Thank you to Active International for kindly donating this prize.
- Suzi Ruffell
- Apr 02 2020 - Apr 03 2020
- All Day