What items can I donate?
- Men's, women's and children's clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware - anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Electricals (but please check with your local shop before you donate these)
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Damaged or broken goods
How to donate
Find your nearest shop and drop in your donations. Each bag that you donate to us could be worth £25, based on the average bag value, which goes directly to supporting our groundbreaking work.